“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matt. 5:16)
1. Familiarize yourself with the schedule, topics and locations.
2. Attendance is mandatory at all scheduled events.
3. Be punctual. If you are on time, it means maximizing your fun and learning, which are the ultimate goals of the convention.
- Image of Christ
4. Smoking and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited.
5. Please ensure your attire is appropriate and reflective of Christian values. Remember, the way you choose to dress yourself is the way you choose to dress the image of Christ.
6. Absolutely no males or females are allowed to visit in residences of the opposite sex.
7. Choose your words wisely. Inappropriate language is unacceptable.
- On Location
8. For your safety, you are not permitted to leave the site at any time during the convention.
9. If you have brought any valuables, remember to always lock them up or keep them with you, including your residence keys. You are responsible for your own belongings and the replacement costs of any lost keys. You are also responsible for any damage to your rooms.
10. Only registered participants are allowed to attend. Guests or part-time participants are not allowed on campus. ABSOLUTELY NO VISITORS!