“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matt. 5:16)
1. Familiarize yourself with the schedule, topics and locations.
2. Attendance is mandatory at all scheduled events (preferably try going to at least one Liturgy)
3. Be punctual. If you are on time, it means maximizing your fun and learning, which are the ultimate goals of the convention.
- Image of Christ
4. Any and all forms of smoking and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited.
5. Please ensure your attire is appropriate and reflective of Christian values. Remember, the way you choose to dress yourself is the way you choose to dress the image of Christ.
6. Absolutely no males or females are allowed to visit in residences of the opposite sex.
7. Choose your words wisely. Inappropriate language is unacceptable.
- On Location
8. For your safety, generally you are only permitted to leave the site during the convention with the knowledge of a servant. Otherwise you cannot leave.
You are welcome to stay int the following areas after midnight:
- Main Banquet Hall
- Dining Hall A
- Dining Hall B
- Front bonfire pit (open only until 1 am)
9. If you have brought any valuables, remember to always lock them up or keep them with you, including your residence keys. You are responsible for your own belongings and the replacement costs of any lost keys. You are also responsible for any damage to your rooms.
10. Only registered participants are allowed to attend. Guests participants are not allowed on campus. ABSOLUTELY NO VISITORS!
The Churches has invested every effort to ensure that our services are conducted in the safest possible way. If you continue with this registration, you indicate that you understand the risks involved and will not hold any Church responsible for any illness or medical complications that may occur.